emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amazing, the posts are becoming semi-annual now?!

Hey family and friends! Yeahhh, so with the months going by, Emily is getting less and less on the ball with doing her updates. But I digress, let's get down to brass tacks and get to the good stuff...

So since NOVEMBER, (Geeze,) I have obviously been doing a lot. Still doing background work and Babysitting AND, I joined the Actor's Union AFTRA. WHOOO! That translates into more money per job, but probably less jobs total. Sooo, we'll see how God uses that one. Now I just need to join SAG and I will be a completely serious actor to those who know what's what. Anyone got 2500 dollars lying around? No? Funny, me either.

On the good side also, my great friend DJ Brady has finished helping to edit my reel of work so now I can send it out to agents and managers and hopefully snag someone who would LOVE to represent me. (A first reel is never your best stuff, but it's SOMETHING.)

I have missed my family since seeing them at Christmas when I drove up, but since Easter is now right around the corner, I will be catching a flight tomorrow to go see them. I am SOOOO EXCITED I MUST WRITE THIS IN ALL CAPS!!! I have plans for seeing a movie, maybe archery, maybe shooting range, maybe aquarium and rock climbing, (we'll see how much I can squeeze into four days.)

I have gotten to work on some fun projects. "Water for Elephants" is coming out when I'm home and I worked on that so we are all going to go see it. I am super excited. And speaking of "Super" I can finally reveal that the movie I worked on is called, "Super 8" with JJ Abrams and Steven Speilberg. I KNOW RIGHT?? I was so excited to work on it and JJ once talked to me. It was surreal but very fun and cool. I wanted to be all like, "So you need anyone for the next Star Trek movie?? Because I would love to volunteer." :)

Other than that, I have been hanging out with friends, working, and teaching myself how to play guitar. That's correct....Guitar. I love playing any instrument and one of my goals was to learn guitar so I can accompany myself when I sing. It helps me destress which is so helpful because living on a shoestring is very stress inducing.

Let's see...what else, what else? I have found a new Bible Study through a great church called Reality LA. I've gone to the church too and its great, but the sermons are Looooong. They meet at a school auditorium which I love because its where GLEE films when they do the courtyard scenes so I have dubbed the church "The Church of GLEE." But anyway, the bible study is great, we're currently studying Mark. Other than that, not much more to report. But it is NOW time for.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAMOUS SIGHTINGS - (warning: lot of time has passed so this will be looong)

1. The cast of How I Met Your Mother - Don't remember if I mentioned this one already but I called in last minute to do background on HIMYM and saw the whole cast including Jason Segel, from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Alison Hannigan, ("Willow" from Buffy) and of course my all time favorite, Mr. NPH (Neil Patrick Harris). I freely admit I might have silently freaked out a little when I saw him.

2. Kyle Chandler - Known as the main guy from "Early Edition" and the coach on "Friday Night Lights" and as the bomb expert on that crazy "Grey's Anatomy" episode, this guy makes an appearance in "Super 8" along with...

3. David Gallagher - Mr. Blondie from 7th Heaven also makes an appearance on "Super 8". His hair is longer and he looks very hippyish, (which makes sense, it takes place I THINK in the 60's or 70's)

4. Larry David and the Cast of Curb Your Enthusiasm - Along with Mr. David, I saw the lady who played "Janice" on Friends and Paolo from Princess Diaries and the dad from 10 Things I Hate About You.


7. The Cast of Community - Joel McHale and Ken Jeong were on set when I did background for the Valentine's Day episode on Community. My biggest featured role doing background to date and I was surprised how many people noticed and recognized me after they watched the episode. WEIRD.

8. Mario Lopez - Now the host of "Extras", I saw and said hi to Mr. Saved By the Bell guy when I worked on his show.

9. Adam Sandler - Main Star on his movie "Jack and Jill", Adam must be one busy guy with all these movies he's doing.

10. Johnny Depp - Saw Mr. Depp sitting with Al Pacino in the movie Jack and Jill, though I think he's just playing himself.

11. Al Pacino - great actor, I was lucky enough to get to see this guy perform on stage for the movie. Just in case though, I don't want to give too many details, you never know when the TV/Movie people will get mad about spilling deets on their projects.

12. Amy Adams - Saw her and Mr. Forgetting Sarah Marshall guy on "The Muppet Movie" that is coming out. My favorite part? Watching the puppeteers do so amazing that even though I see them, I think the puppets are the one's that are alive.

13. Anna Paquin - Got to work on True Blood and was so psyched, but while I saw the lovely Miss Paquin (or technically Mrs. Moyer?) I didn't get to see any of the majorly hot guys who work on the show. SIIIIIGGGHH. I will get to see Eric and Sam someday.

14. Zach Gilford - You may know him as the plucky quarterback from "Friday Night Lights," or the Boy Doc on "Off the Map", this guy is now doing a new Pilot. Hope that doesn't mean Off the Map is cancelled!

15. Kerry Bishe - known probably for being the new main character on the final season of Scrubs, I saw Kerry working on a TV pilot called, "Iceland"

16. Matt Damon - YES! Whoo-hoo, saw Mr. Damon with longer wavy hair on this great new movie called, "We Bought a Zoo," with his cute co-star...

17. Scarlett Johansson - She stole my shorter haircut and it looks great on her. I had fun on this shoot seeing many fun animals like monkeys, owls, peacocks, otters, zebras, ostriches, and camels.

18. Thomas Hayden Church - probably known more recently for being "Sandman" on Spiderman 3, I saw this guy on "We Bought a Zoo" too.

Just assume I saw the whole cast for WBAZ because my fingers are tired now.

That's all she wrote for now, love to my family and friends who care enough to read this! HUGS


No comments:

Post a Comment