emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's May and the months, they are A-Flying!

I need to apologize to my two followers *wink* that it's been so long since I updated everyone about my life since 2010 started. SO! Let's get down to the main brushstrokes.

The car eventually did get fixed and my little Tom Servo car is doing just fine. He is actually about to be majorly featured on GLEE as Mercedes and the Cheerios sing in front of him! (I even got a bumper sticker for the school which went to Sarah. Don't worry Liz, the next swag I get will be yours.)

I have been doing babysitting and background work to make ends meet on my bills until just recently when I finally got hired by Chili's to be a server. So yeah, praise Jesus there, and here's hoping I get lots of tips! In February I got a welcome vacation with the fam to the warm isles of Hawaii! I had so much fun and sun and snorkling, that I really didn't want to come back. Just to give you a teaser of all I did, there was ziplining, horseback riding, kayaking, swimming with turtles, and snorkling with amazing colored reefs. YEAHHHHHH

More recently, I have just gotten cast to do background on a new movie called, "Water for Elephants." I got to go to a fitting today at 8 AM (BLEH) but it's a period movie so I got to get dressed in cool clothes. :) I will get to interact with Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattenson, and the guy who won Best Supporting Actor in Inglorious Bastards. (Insert Name Here.)

In other news, my Bible Study is studying about Prayer which is intense. This is no mere leaflet we're slogging through. But it's very interesting.

SO!, We've covered job, church, and... AHH! Friends. So I have two friends who are engaged to get married so that is very exciting for them.

In future upcoming events my parents are coming down to LA to see me in the beginning of June and I am super excited. We are going to go see Iron Man 2 and maybe go to the 3 floor Forever 21 to shop? Here's Hoping.

AND NOW, it's time for..........

SIGHTINGS AND NEAR SIGHTINGS------------------------------------------------

SIGHTINGS
-----------------------------------

Rob Lowe - Yes Ladies, Mr. Blue Eyes was guest starring as the love interest for Rashida Jones on Parks and Recreation.

The Rest of the Cast of GLEE - I saw Mercedes and Kurt do an awesome rendition of "Got 4 Minutes to Save the World" and saw Puck get thrown into a trash can, Mohawkless. I even saw Mr. Morrison/Mr. Shuester and I am sure Sarah is a leetle jealous.

Tom Cavanagh - From "Ed" to a new pilot called "Edgar Floats" I saw Tom and was like a foot away from him in this fun diner scene.

Kathy Bates - On the set of another Pilot called, "Kindreds", I shared a make-up trailer with Miss Kathy Bates. Awesome.

The Cast of "Cougar Town" including Courtney Cox - This day was sweet because I got to see Ian Gomez, "You've got to take out the little gifts," and I also ate it on the concrete right in front of Courtney on her go-cart. I like to make an impression.

Jeff Probst - I think that is how you spell it. I saw Mr. Survivor Host on my hiking trail. I just wanted to go up to him and say, "The tribe has spoken, My sister Sarah thinks you're awesome."

The Cast of NCIS LA , Including Mr. Chris O'Donnel, LL Cool J, and the cute psychologist - I had fun, and this was the first time the background was only like 15 people. Sweet! It made me feel very special. Of course, the crazy amount of candy I confiscated was awesome and bad at the same time.

Joe and Nick Jonas - This was a complete surprise, I was booked on "Jonas" under a fake name, (I'm assuming because of the crazy fans.) So I had no idea I was booked on this show. It was fun to work on this show though, and I must say seeing Nick Jonas being extremely gracious with his fans when they discovered the brothers on the set and followed them back to the building was a breath of fresh air to witness. Go you guys!

Hope you enjoyed! Gotta go for now, but Lord willing, I will update this a little sooner next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Em, so much fun news! Where do I begin??

    * The Water For Elephants movie sounds awesome. What does your costume look like? You DO realize you will be the envy of every tween who loves Robert Pattinson, right? =)

    * I saw the promo for next week's GLEE and was like, "There's Em's car!!" Can't wait to see Puck thrown in the dumpster.

    * You saw Javier from Felicity!! Ahhh! "We need candles."

    * Jeff Probst! Dude, you are seeing everyone. Super jealous, of course. I would love to say to him, "I do believe you have immunity idols hiding in your dimples, Mr. Probst."

    * Congratulations on your Chili's job, sis. That will definitely help with bills.

    Love you and love hearing about your crazy LA adventures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete