emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Blogg...LOTS to catch up on.

Hey guys! So its a new year and that means new starts, new parts, and new opportunities. I am back down in LA, (after a wonderful and welcoming car accident 20 minutes before I got home, YEA LA.) I am fine physically, but financially, God's going to have his work cut out for him to provide the money for the repairs.

I also want to give you a quick update on life at the end of '09. My job at CBS was dissolved, (it was supposed to be temporary anyway but I am sure it probably had something to do with that co-worker problem I had just had.) Oh well, I am poorer but much happier doing background work right now. I have joined a casting service, "Joey's List" which submits for me so I don't have to be calling in every day for work and because of it, I have gotten to work some fun shows such as: NCIS LA, Miami Medical, and 90210. I got myself Grey's Anatomy too! NE who, money is tight but I am trusting God to provide what I need.

In other fun past news, thanks to my sister Sarah, I got to meet most of the Cast from Glee! I got a couple cd's signed by the cast, (although it was just the kids and they were missing Mercedes and Rachel.) But I did get to meet: Kurt, Puck, Artie, Tina, and Finn. It was very fun and Puck was sans mohawk for those who want to know. They all seemed extremely nice and friendly and Kurt was very touched when I told him how much I had loved his and Rachel's version of "Defying Gravity". Puck *ahem* by the way, was way cuter in person than I thought so I am a slightly bigger fan of him now. (Not that I wasn't before, but you get it.) SO! That was fun, sitting in long lines very early in the morning aside.

For Thanksgiving, I got sick, (thanks Cousin Jeremy!) and that wasn't so fun but when I went home for Christmas, I made up for the lost time with trips to the movies with the Fam, good food, too much cookies and chocolate, (whoops Weight Watchers!) and Sister/Parent bonding time. It's always good for me to fill up on the ol' tank of love from my loved ones. I even got to see a couple of my friends while I was home.

As for some good movies, we saw , AVATAR!!! (Awesome!! you MUST see in 3-D,) Sherlock Holmes, (Decent!) Princess and the Frog, (Cute,) and Up in the Air, (Poignant and a very good snapshot of America right now.)

As to future happenings I am really looking forward to Hawaii with the family in exactly one month from today! What fun we're gonna have. I plan to bike and swim and sun myself, all in February. Ahhh, good times.

As for the acting, I am still on the prowl for a good theatrical agent or manager. Bleh, but I have a plan and as soon as I can get my printer fixed, that plan will go into action. In the meantime, I am submitting myself for anything online I can do and I just finished taping a short webisode for a group called, "panic shower". Pilot season is coming up but I could take a lot more advantage of that if I had someone who could submit me for them. :)

It's ok, times are in a bit of an upheaval right now, but God is always working and I just have to focus on the big picture and on him and just plug away, doing the best I can. He will do the rest.

In other news, no guys on the horizon to speak of as of now but my friends and I are slowly getting back together after the break which is always a relief. I already miss my family but with our trip coming up, I won't have to wait long to see them again.

OK Y'ALL, this time it's a doozy...it's time for.....

FAMOUS SIGHTINGS AND ALMOST SIGHTINGS
------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Cast of Glee - (minus Mercedes and Rachel as stated above, and may I say, all the boys on that show are very fun and cute.)

2. The Cast of 90210 - The new version of course. I was working the most harrowing night of background ever but I did get to see every single member of that show and Liam especially, is *ahem* very talented?

3. The Cast of NCIS LA - not everyone but I DID see: L.L. Cool J, Chris O' Donnell, The woman who plays "Makensie" and the man who plays "Eric". This was one of the funnest shoots I was ever a part of, there was action going on galore. :)

4. Aaron Eckhart - (I hope I spelled that right) I was working on this new movie coming out called "Battlestar LA" and Mr. Eckhart was there dressed to the nines in full Marine regalia for I believe some DVD extra footage and interviews. I might've gotten a little excited to see him when I hadn't been expecting to, but I thankfully remained calm and my serene exterior gave nothing away. He is also *ahem* very talented.

5. Mc Steamy, Callie, daughter Sloan, and Lexie on "Grey's Anatomy" - worked background with these guys and it was very fun. Lexie goes blonde! She still looks great which makes me a little jealous but it's fine. Eric, (Mc Steamy's real name,) is a pretty funny guy, cracking jokes a lot and seems very into football and car racing.

I am sure there are some I've forgotten, but that should hold you guys for awhile.

I just want to encourage EVERYONE to believe in the positive opportunities that await us in the NEW YEAR of 2010 and to go and live life with zest and joy because that is the gift that God gives us if we choose to take advantage of it.

Love to all my family and friends!

1 comment: