emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Friday, September 4, 2009

August and Summer have FLOWN by...

Hey Everyone, so another month has come and gone, (technically, it's already September but SHHHHHH! No one has to realize that.)





Ok, let's get down to business. Life has been incredibly busy lately for me and full of upheaval. I am currently looking for a new job, either within CBS or somewhere else. (I had a problem with a co-worker and now work is just a stressful place to be.) I don't when this change will come, but that's God's business, not mine. :)


In other news, my Puppet Play finished and it was fun! I got to wear these crazy blue fake feather eyelashes a friend of mine lent me and it was great! I kind-of looked like Joker's girlfriend but nicer.

Praise God I have gotten a hold of a theatrical agent, Doug Bennett of the Don Gerler Agency and soon I will hopefully be submitted for tv and film! Whoo-hoo! Let's PLEASE pray that he gets and LIKES my new headshots and feels motivated to put me out there.


I am on my way TODAY as a matter of fact to see my family up in Mount Hermon for the extended Labor Day Weekend, and I am super excited. I need a break and my fam around me. It gets tough here in LA with all this craziness and traffic and competition, mixed with a threatening feeling of lonliness sometimes, so thank you Jesus I have some friends.


In other current news, I went to Disneyland for a friend's birthday two weekends ago and we had a great time! I got to see Fantansmic and the light/fireworks show and the Aladdin show. (The Genie in this version might be the best one I have EVER seen! He was flippin' incredible.)
Despite the food posioning I got when we returned home, it was a nice trip. (Don't worry, the food that caused it had not been at Disneyland. They actually sell fruit and healthy stuff there on carts now.) And random, but is it weird, that I never knew there was a Snow White Ride before?


I am looking forward to this season in my life, because I really feel that God is going to be progressing my acting career this year. I feel like if he doesn't things just won't be any good and I have this anticipation all of a sudden. I want to grow and be a professional actor and hopefully, now, I can make some headway there.


Please pray that this happens and that God will present me with some money and opportunities in acting because I really feel like I need that encouragement right now.


AND NOW!!!....................




FAMOUS SIGHTINGS AND ALMOST SIGHTINGS


-----------------------------------------------------

SIGHTINGS...



All right so this time, the sightings are most exciting for all you soap fans since I keep running into them here at CBS.


Ronn Moss - plays "Ridge Forrestor" on The Bold and the Beautiful


Kristoff St. John - plays "Neil Winters" on The Young and the Restless


Bryton - (seriously, like "Madonna" I guess.) Plays "Devon Hamilton Winters" on the Young and the Restless


Peter Bergman - plays "Jack Abbott" on The Young and the Restless.



ALMOST SIGHTINGS


No one I can recall but again, I always feel like I am forgetting someone. : )



That's all I got for August guys, maybe for September, I will remember to write it before the month actually ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment