emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June and July are Rushing on by...

Hey family and friends!

So yeah, it's been awhile and due to the urging of my sister, I am making sure to catch everyone up on my doings.

Since I last wrote a TON has happened.

Still working at CBS, that hasn't changed, but what HAS changed is that the musical I was in is now finished and I am in a NEW play called, "The Wind-Up Puppet Show." It was written to be an adult puppet show, but is actually so cute and enchanting that kids adore it too. I play a marionette, (one of many marionettes and wind up toys,) that live in a workshop where our maker dies and in so doing, gives us of himself and we magically come to life. The whole play is done with no dialogue from us and instead is dictated by beautiful music and a God-like narrator at times. I love doing it and it is scheduled to start I believe the beginning of August or the end of July.

In Other news, I am doing a Bible Study on Ester right now that is awesome: Someone in the film or TV biz needs to do this study and then make a series or movie on it because there is just SO Much there you don't realize and it's scripting GOLD.

I have been trying lately to snag myself a Theatrical agent since I am already Commercially represented, and I really feel genuinely that it is going to occur soon.

I actually have met with one agency about a week ago and today I am meeting with another, and I am trying to utilize my friends to get more chances as well. PRAY that I find the right place and soon.

In Commercial news, I have not been sent out a lot since March and April but I am hoping things will pick up soon because Lord and y'all know, I need the dough.

No Boy news as of now, but I am always appreciative of the great guy-candy selection at my church and I am hoping now that my Bible Study friends are starting to pair up along with the warming weather, that God may have something great in store for little ol' me.

OK! That is good for now, IT'S TIME FOR...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAMOUS PEOPLE SIGHTINGS AND NEAR SIGHTINGS

SIGHTINGS:

Cedric the Entertainer - I saw him driving along me in his car one day coming home from work. I was VERY surprised that I even recognized him since he's not someone I usually think of.

Castro - From American Idol's Season before last, This dredded crooner comes to Bel Air Pres and hangs out from time to time. I hope this means he isn't smoking weed anymore as I believe has been atributed to him in the past. And side note, I personally think he would look better with significantly shorter hair.

ALMOST/MAYBE SIGHTINGS:

Anna Pacquin - There is a site that I believe "True Blood" uses for the bar/restaurant scenes, and I thought I saw Anna come out of one of the houses and into her car. I really wish I could be sure, because she is one of my favorite actresses.

I am sure there were one of two others but I don't have my journal on me, so it will have to wait until my next blogg to be complete.

HUGS and Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em--great to hear from you. Auntie Libby and Just Frank send their love. We just came back from an awesome trip to Eastern Oregon and loved the Oregon Alps as they are called. Totally awesome sights and a wild and crazy ride up in the little skytram cars to the top of the mountain. Wayyyy scary! Hope to see your mom and Auntie OOzie sometime this summer. My Honduras trip may get cancelled so I'm a little bummed at this point..but then when the president leaves the country things can get a little wierd.. Blessings as you pursue all the career routes. Esther has been made into a movie--A night with the King, or Audience with the King, or something like that. about two years ago. Not a box office boffo, but apparently pretty good.
    BLessings
    Auntie Libby

    ReplyDelete