emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ok, More than a YEAR later, Emily finally updates her two followers. :)

Ok everyone hello! Yes, is HAS been a long time. Though in my defense, it wasn't all because of busyness or laziness, but because I was worried about bumping my reel down the page and if an agent or casting director came to my page, they wouldn't be able to find it as easy. But I digress... Let's update everyone about my life since 2011...

Firstly, I am now part of BOTH acting Unions: AFTRA and SAG. Why? Because God loves me and they merged so I was saved the 2,500 dollars. (Jesus is so good.) So I am an official professional actor now and if I do book something, I will make bookoo bucks now.

In other acting related news, I am now represented agent-wise by a great agency called, "Across the Board Talent" or "ATB". :) They are like a boutique agency with about 10 agents and assorted clients. I like them so much more than my last agency, so I am hopeful.

I am thinking of doing new head shots soon. I know it costs money but it's been over a year now since my last ones and I've lost a little weight and am thinking it might be time.

I've auditioned for and gotten a job singing back-up for a musical artist named Gina Hiraizumi. She is great, super fun and sweet and a CHRISTIAN, (which is so weird because I didn't know that when I auditioned.) She has quite a following in Asia and Hawaii and her new single out in the US that she just released is doing awesome with almost 50,000 hits already. (It's called, "Never Say Never" you can see it on YouTube.) While we will be doing local stuff here in L.A. for now, touring the world, (like Japan or Hawaii,) is definitely NOT out of the question.

On that note, we are doing a concert at a masquerade party on October 19th. It should be fun and the best part is...I get PAID! YEA for being "real". My papa will be so proud. :)

Also on the acting front, I finished a full length indie film that should be coming out in a month and I am SUPER excited to see it. Once it comes out, I am hoping to have enough footage to do a new and better acting reel.

As for my other work, I am doing mostly only babysitting now, as that gives me the most flexibility for auditions and pays just as well. (Plus, now that I am union, the amount of days I would get doing background would be much less.)

Other than that, I am still playing on and enjoying my guitar, (I even wrote a song for fun!) And this month, I started a challenge to do a VLOG, (video blog) on YouTube every day in September called, "VEDS." Here's a link to my intro and you can watch any and all days with topics you like.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9OmTFHvhw. (If you can't find the others search "VEDS" and my name.) I try to make them fun and funny. And I already have 20 subscribers. Yea!

That's probably good for now, I love you all and please pray for my acting career and that I make some great networking contacts. If you want to hear more about famous people sightings, check out Day 2 of my VLOG on YouTube where I talk more about that. :)

With Joy, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment