emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Winds of Change are A-Blowin'

Hey Guys! Greetings! SOOO, been awhile, and of course, lots of things are different.

Firstly, I am now back in the Bay Area in order to pursue a computer software bootcamp program. WHAAA?! you're probably saying? Yeah, big changes.

This illustrious computer group is known as, "Coding Dojo," and I am nervous and excited to embark on this new journey. I am hoping it will lead to some great things; (such as the end of the current poverty I have been living in for 6 years.) Hey, if I can just make my own 'Choose Your Own Adventures' game, I will be psyched!

LA is still there, and in a perfect world, I would like to return there and pursue both avenues of acting and computers, but we'll see what God has planned for this next chapter of "The Emily Files." My love of acting has not waned, though the grind takes a large toll.

In the area of acting stuff, I had great auditions for NCIS, Wendys, and got to do some fun background on shows like, "Big Bang Theory," "True Blood," and "Glee," (among others.) I am also really enjoying these YouTube vlogs I am making on fun nerdy topics. Check it out if you get a sec. (search for emarsh000)

Now that I am in the Bay, I am hoping to stop by the Monterey Bay Aquarium, (missed those jellies,) and spend some quality time with the fam. After that, who knows? But that's why life is great right?

More updates when I have some time! (I'll do a major "Famous People Sightings" next post, promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment