emarsh0000@hotmail.com --- Across The Board Talent Agency --- 323-761-0282

Actor, Computer Software Programmer, Singer, Dancer, Aerialist
REEL IS SLIGHTLY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T CLICK ABOVE. (PLEASE SCROLL)
OR COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBgjtaT_g


HEADSHOTS (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW)

BLOG IS BELOW HEADSHOTS














Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Marsh Madness (WhOops, I mean March Madness)

Hellooo to my 3 devoted family fans.

Yeah, so it's March and the whole basketball "March Madness" thing describes my life really well right now. (Not the basketball part, but the madness part.)

Life right now has kicked into an even higher gear for me on a daily basis, which until now, I didn't believe was possible. I live to be wrong! CBS has given me even more work to do since a fellow co-worker had to go in for a surgery and so I am taking over doing her Judge Joe and Judge Judy shows along with all my other stuff. Am I earning my 12 dollars an hour with no benefits or WHAT?

On the Positive Acting Side, I just this last week had 4 auditions for high end commercials like: Denny's, Jeep, and McDonalds! Whoo-hoo! The problem is, that I didn't book any of them. Yes, I know...Boo. The funny thing is, I thought I had a call back for the McDonald's one: it turns out I was double-booked and it was not a callback after all. Sad, but a little funny. I can admit it.

It still bodes well for me though, because that means its only a matter of time. Plus! This led to me seeing two new famous people for my "famous people sightings" paragraph, (see below later)

On the film side, I had a CALLBACK for a SAG short film called, "Mushroom Hunt." And no, it has nothing to do with drugs or Mario Brothers, Ha, Ha, you guys.

In other news, on the braces front, the good news is that I don't HAVE to do anything to my teeth, (although my ortho guy gave me a couple options of things I could do to improve my teeth.) But it's fine because I can make changes anytime I want and plus, I have no money to do anything, so I have a great and conveinient excuse. :)

My Bible Study is going strong, in fact, we have started our Lent Series and it was hosted at my house last Sunday. Whoo-hoo! I handed out enough pretzels and mixed nuts for everyone.

On the bad side of life, (Yes, it does occasionally happen,) The boy I like, I am PRETTY SURE is dating or is about to start dating this really great girl that sits with us all in Church...
Boo-Hiss-Boo.

Ehh, Oh well, THAT kind of occurence, unfortunately, I am used to.

I am also juggling an Acting Workshop with the lady that casts "Burn Notice" but it was kind-of false advertising since they shoot in Miami and it usually only uses local hires. (For those of you who don't speak Acting-eese, that means they mostly pull actors in the area that they shoot at, not from those of us who live in LA.) But still, practice and networking can be accomplished all the same.

On a fun note, I gave some serious thought to trying out for "America's Next Top Model" for fun since this next cycle is for girls 5'7 and under...THAT'S ME! And I figured for the commercial and other acting-esk stuff, I would kick all the other girl's butts if I got on. Plus, who doesn't want a free make-over? But I THINK I have decided I won't because I don't think my body is quite where it should be tummy-wise. Ehh, but I have been waffling on that so I will keep you posted if I change my mind. They have an open call here in LA on the 28th of March.

SO! I belive it is time for...

FAMOUS PEOPLE SIGHTINGS AND NEAR FAMOUS PEOPLE SIGHTINGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous People Sightings


Mr. Heckles - Yes it's true. For those "Friends" fans, the ornery neighbor was at my McDonald's Commercial Audition. You know the guy? Heckles: "I can hear you through the ceiling. My cats can't sleep." Rachel: "You don't even HAVE cats." Heckles: "I COULD have cats."

Wendle Josepher - This one may confuse a few people but she played, "Jennifer" on Roswell in the very first episode. She was the girlfriend of the couple that asks Liz if she's ever seen anything weird in Roswell and Liz shows them a fake alien picture. Then they see Liz get shot and they even make a reappearance in a later episode for the UFO convention. She's done many other well known show appearances too. IMDB her if you want to know what, I've already wasted too much type explaining.

Almost Sightings


No one. I think people are catching on that I get mad if I am close to someone famous and I don't realize it or see them so they are either avoiding me all together, or plopping themselves stright into my vision so I can't miss 'em.

(Or it could just be that I missed 'em.)

That's all I can think of at the moment, so until probably April, Have a great Marsh, I mean "March."

1 comment:

  1. You saw Mr. Heckles?? Ha ha. That's classic. Love you, Em!

    ReplyDelete